The Carpentersville Police Department is not currently accepting employment applications for the position of police officer.
Age 21 - 35 at eligibility list posting, unless prior police service, per Illinois Compiled Statutes.
- Valid Illinois drivers license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Weight proportional to height.
- Vision 20/200 correctable to 20/40.
- Must pass written, oral, physical agility, medical, polygraph, psychological and background examinations.
- Must complete basic police officer training at police academy (10 weeks), departmental field training and evaluation program (12 weeks) and one year probationary period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (EEOP)